Development Applications

To apply to build a new structure (larger than 100 ft2), move an existing structure, or for a new use (example: change of occupancy) of a property, a Development Permit Application is required. Applicants need to:

  1. Complete and submit a Development Permit Application
  2. Provide a site plan (showing the existing and proposed buildings and distances to the property lines) and any other documents needed according to the Development Permit Application Requirements
  3. Submit the associated application fee to the Town Office.

Please ensure ALL required documents are submitted to avoid delays. Incomplete applications may not be accepted. Council will review the application and either approve, approve with conditions, or refuse the development. Development cannot start prior to obtaining a permit.